Nippon Sunset Batik Shirt
Regular fit mandarin collar shirt with hidden chest pocket and covered button down.
Animals of the ancient Chinese art adapted to our Mythical Jungle collection this festive season. Of peacocks, cranes and phoenixes embodying meanings such as beauty, longevity and luck, let's strut into the new year with great zeal and zest!
Process: Batik Handprint
Material: Cotton. Front and back interlined.
Provided measurements below are in inches and of the garment laid flat. For the best fit, we encourage using the measurements of a similar piece in your wardrobe to give you a better indication of size.
Seng is 187cm tall, fits XL
- All products are handmade, as such motif placements and colours may differ slightly in each piece
- 1-2cm difference in our given measurements is not considered as defect
- Slight discrepancy in the product colour due to lighting and display resolution differences is not considered as defect
Orders will be shipped within 1-3 working days.
You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order ships.
Please note that we do not ship on weekends and public holidays.
We offer 2 delivery methods for our online customers:
- Standard courier: FREE (1-3 working days from shipment day to your doorstep)
- Next working day delivery: S$10.00 (for orders placed before 2pm)
We ship worldwide via Janio and DHL Express.
In the event that the provided address is incorrect / parcel is bounced back due to failed delivery, YeoMama Batik will not be liable for the cost of redelivery.
Customs, Duties and/or Taxes
Customs, duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. We ship all international orders delivery duties unpaid (DDU), which means any fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination and must be paid by the recipient. Unfortunately these fees are beyond our control, and we are unable to cover them for our customers.