Fashion and Creative Design Intern APPLY NOW
This is a 6-months internship position.
We are looking for an imaginative, fun-loving, and passionate individual to join us! You will be working closely with the Director in planning for upcoming collections, and will play an essential role in the design and development of the brand's products. You are expected to be a proactive and meticulous individual with a creative mind for concepts and a keen eye for visual elements and detail.
- Design unique prints for batik textile making
- Design apparels that are relatable to our customers (you are not required to develop technical drawings)
- Design assets that are relevant to the apparels including product hangtags, labels and packaging
- Conceptualise overall creative direction for the collection including photoshoot theme, styling, and model casting
- Research current and upcoming seasonal trends, prints, colours, and incorporating these ideas into our textile and apparel designs
- Reviewing and developing all products including fitting samples and measuring of products across all sizes
- Review and analyse sales data in order to effectively utilise information for the design process
- Assist in collection launches, campaigns, partnerships and other initiatives to help build the brand, drive sales, and increase engagement
- Provide creative support in marketing when needed
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud in particular Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in creating mood boards
- Ability to imagine how certain batik patterns are suitable for certain silhouettes
- Good understanding of customers' needs and brand's identity
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Love our brand!
If you are looking for a dynamic, warm and fun environment to learn and grow, we could be the perfect fit for you!
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.|||YeoMama Batik Office|||||||||Ck-u~~cXz34_5FTm|||INTERN|||SGD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false