Do you do tailor-made clothing?
We do not do tailor-made clothing nor offer alteration services. All our seamstresses and tailors are based in Indonesia and we do not know how to take proper measurements for them!
What happens if I purchased an item that does not suit me?
We want you to love what you ordered at YeoMama Batik.
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, fret not! We have an exchange policy in place.
- You are entitled to a one-time exchange per order within 30 days of purchase
- You can exchange with any other item in store and top up the difference in amount if any
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, and with original tags intact
Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your delivery options?
- SingPost SmartPac - Additional $3. Parcel will be delivered within 3-5 working days and tracking number will be provided once it is dispatched.
- UParcel Courier - Additional $8. Parcel will be delivered the next day if order is placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday.
Do you provide international delivery?
Yes of course! We provide worldwide shipping at a flat rate of $20.
How to care for your batik?
To maintain your batik in tip top condition, please do not machine wash. Hand washing batik is our recommended mode of cleaning. Do not use chlorine bleach, strong detergents or brighteners. Do not wring or twist the batik to squeeze out the water. If you do not have batik detergent, you can use shower gel to wash instead. We will bring in batik detergent soon!
It is common for batik to bleed excess dye. We recommend adding one tablespoon of vinegar into water to soak your batik for not more than 5 minutes to set the dye and reduce colour bleeding.
Hang the batik to dry in shady area inside out. Do not put the batik in the dryer or use direct sunlight to dry. Doing so can cause fading in colour.