Do you do tailor-made clothing?
Yes we do, depending on timeline and fabric availability. Drop us an email with details at firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I purchased an item that does not suit me?
We want you to love what you ordered at YeoMama Batik.
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, fret not! We have an exchange policy in place.
- You are entitled to a one-time exchange per order within 14 days of purchase
- You can exchange with any other item in store and top up the difference in amount if any
- In the event that the exchange item is of a lower value, the balance will be forfeited
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, and with original tags intact
- Sale and promotional items are final and cannot be exchanged
- Activewear cannot be exchanged
Simply contact us at email@example.com
What are your delivery options?
- Standard Courier - $3.80. Parcel will be delivered within 1-3 working days and tracking number will be provided once it is dispatched.
- Express Courier - $10. Parcel will be delivered the next working day if order is placed before 2pm during Monday to Friday.
Do you provide international delivery?
Yes of course! We provide worldwide shipping at a flat rate of $35.
How to care for your batik?
To maintain your batik in tip top condition, please do not machine wash. Hand washing batik is our recommended mode of cleaning. Do not use chlorine bleach, strong detergents or brighteners. Do not wring or twist the batik to squeeze out the water. If you do not have batik detergent, you can use shower gel to wash instead. We will bring in batik detergent soon!
It is common for batik to bleed excess dye. We recommend adding one tablespoon of vinegar into water to soak your batik for not more than 5 minutes to set the dye and reduce colour bleeding.
Hang the batik to dry in shady area inside out. Do not put the batik in the dryer or use direct sunlight to dry. Doing so can cause fading in colour.