Jemma Batik Midi Dress - Archipelago
Three quarter sleeves dress with a loosely fitted waist and a slightly pleated skirt. Comes with two side pockets.
Process: Batik Cap (handstamp)
Material: Cotton. Unlined.
YeoMama is 160cm tall, 38-33.5-43", fits UK14
YeoDaughter is 175cm tall, 35-28-38", fits UK10
Amanda is 162cm tall, 35-27-37", fits UK10
Orders will be shipped within 1-3 working days.
You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order ships.
Please note that we do not ship on weekends and public holidays.
We offer 2 delivery methods for our online customers:
- Standard courier: FREE (1-3 working days to your doorstep)
- Next working day delivery: S$10.00 (for orders placed before 2pm)
We ship worldwide via Janio and DHL Express.
In the event that the provided address is incorrect / parcel is bounced back due to failed delivery, YeoMama Batik will not be liable for the cost of redelivery.
Customs, Duties and/or Taxes
Customs, duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. We ship all international orders delivery duties unpaid (DDU), which means any fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination and must be paid by the recipient. Unfortunately these fees are beyond our control, and we are unable to cover them for our customers.
We accept items bought in our store* in new condition with the original tags attached for store credit or exchange only.
To submit a return, please request for a Returns Form via firstname.lastname@example.org
- All return items should reach us within 14 working days (Singapore orders) or 28 working days (international orders) from the date the order was delivered.
- Postage fees for returns are not covered
- Please use a trackable mode of postage for your item to reach us safely
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered and with original tags intact
We will process the store credit or exchange only upon receiving the returned item(s).
After your return has been received, please allow 3 working days for your return to be processed.
YeoMama Batik reserves the right to reject any returns that does not fulfil our returns policy.
Equivalent to the purchase value of your item will be credited into your YeoMama Batik account
- Non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Valid for 6 months
Any exchange request is subject to stock availability at the point of exchange.
Exchange can also be done over the counter at our studio during operating hours. Please bring along your purchase receipt or order number.
Defective or Incorrect Item
We apologise if we have sent you a defective or incorrect item.
Please email us a photo of the defective area. An exchange will be done if the item(s) sent to you is deemed to be defective / faulty.
- All products are handmade, as such motif placements and colours may differ slightly in each piece
- 1-2cm difference in our given measurements is not considered as defect
- Slight discrepancy in the product colour due to lighting and display resolution differences is not considered as defect
- Sale items are not eligible for returns
- Customised items are not eligible for returns
- Items purchased using store credit are not eligible for further returns
- Items purchased at other retailers eg. a popup store are not eligible for returns at our studio. These items are subject to the retailers' own return and exchange policies.