Little Lio Batik Cheongsam Dress - Ultramarine
Sign up for restock notifications!
Animals of the ancient Chinese art adapted to our Mythical Jungle collection this festive season. Of peacocks, cranes and phoenixes embodying meanings such as beauty, longevity and luck, let's strut into the new year with great zeal and zest!
- Girl's cheongsam dress
- Chinese ribbon knot and contrast piping details
- Hidden back zip
Process: Batik Handprint
Material: Cotton. Unlined.
Provided measurements below are in inches and of the garment laid flat. For the best fit, we encourage using the measurements of a similar piece in your wardrobe to give you a better indication of size.
Princess Liora is 3+ years old, 95cm tall and wears 4Y.
- All products are handmade, as such motif placements and colours may differ slightly in each piece
- 1-2cm difference in our given measurements is not considered as defect
- Slight discrepancy in the product colour due to lighting and display resolution differences is not considered as defect
Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 working days.
You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order has been arranged to be dispatched.
Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Mondays, Sundays and public holidays.
We offer 2 delivery methods for our online customers:
- Standard courier: FREE (3-5 working days from dispatch day to your doorstep)
- Next working day delivery: S$10.00 (for orders placed before 2pm)
We ship worldwide via Janio and FedEx. The rates stated below are in Singapore Dollars.
|SGD 10||SGD 20||SGD 30||SGD 40|
In the event that the provided address is incorrect / parcel is bounced back due to failed delivery, YeoMama Batik will not be liable for the cost of redelivery.
In the occasions of international shipments to remote areas, there might additional surcharge of $20 imposed on a case by case basis.
Customs, Duties and/or Taxes
Customs, duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. We ship all international orders delivery duties unpaid (DDU), which means any fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination and must be paid by the recipient. Unfortunately these fees are beyond our control, and we are unable to cover them for our customers.