Lotte Batik Midi Dress - Unicorn
Fashion meets function with this gorgeous maternity-friendly dress in two fun prints. This flared dress comes with two concealed front zips (it’s nursing-friendly too!), puff sleeves, a mandarin collar with a detachable hook and solid colour back panels for style.
This piece was designed in collaboration with Stillen Maternity. Check them out for other maternity and nursing wear pieces!
Process: Batik Cap (Handstamp)
Material: Cotton Dobby. Lined.
Provided measurements below are in inches and of the garment laid flat. For the best fit, we encourage using the measurements of a similar piece in your wardrobe to give you a better indication of size.
YeoDaughter is 175cm tall, 35-28-38", fits UK10.
YeoMama is 160cm tall, 37.5-33.5-42", fits UK14 usually but wears UK12 here.
- All products are handmade, as such motif placements and colours may differ slightly in each piece
- 1-2cm difference in our given measurements is not considered as defect
- Slight discrepancy in the product colour due to lighting and display resolution differences is not considered as defect
- All of our pieces are measured across in inches, with the piece laid flat. For the best fit, we encourage using the measurements of a similar piece in your wardrobe to give you a better indication of size
Orders will be shipped within 1-3 working days.
You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order ships.
Please note that we do not ship on weekends and public holidays.
We offer 2 delivery methods for our online customers:
- Standard courier: FREE (1-3 working days to your doorstep)
- Next working day delivery: S$10.00 (for orders placed before 2pm)
We ship worldwide via Janio and DHL Express.
In the event that the provided address is incorrect / parcel is bounced back due to failed delivery, YeoMama Batik will not be liable for the cost of redelivery.
Customs, Duties and/or Taxes
Customs, duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. We ship all international orders delivery duties unpaid (DDU), which means any fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination and must be paid by the recipient. Unfortunately these fees are beyond our control, and we are unable to cover them for our customers.