Wushu Batik Maxi Skirt - Butterfly Garden
Dress up your co-ord sets with a little boho chic style! Elongate your look with a long maxi skirt that features a back zipper and an overlap skirt slit detail. Pair it with a matching top here.
Process: Batik Handprint
Material: Dobby (Cotton mix). Unlined.
YeoDaughter is 175cm, 35"-28"-38", fits UK10.
- All products are handmade, as such motif placements and colours may differ slightly in each piece
- 1-2cm difference in our given measurements is not considered as defect
- Slight discrepancy in the product colour due to lighting and display resolution differences is not considered as defect
Simple tips to maintain your batik:
- Please avoid machine wash. Hand washing recommended.
- Do not use chlorine bleach, strong detergents or brighteners
- Avoid heavy wringing and twisting to squeeze out water
- Hang dry in shady area inside out
- Lerak is most ideal for washing batik
Tip: Add a cap of white vinegar into water and wash your batik for a few minutes. This helps to maintain the colour and reduce bleeding if any. This has generally worked for us, but not always.
It is common for batik to bleed excess dye and there's no hard and fast way to differentiate which batik bleeds and which ones don't.
In the rare occurrence that the batik dye bleeds onto the clothing, add a scoop of Vanish powder into a pail of water. Soak the clothing for 2 hours and rinse thoroughly with clean water afterwards. This should help remove any visible dye stains.
With the above little tips and tricks, we hope to be able to maintain your batik purchase as a treasured possession for years to come.
Orders will be shipped within 1-3 working days.
You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order ships.
Please note that we do not ship on weekends and public holidays.
We offer 2 delivery methods for our online customers:
- Standard courier: FREE (1-3 working days to your doorstep)
- Next working day delivery: S$10.00 (for orders placed before 2pm)
We ship worldwide via Janio and DHL Express.
In the event that the provided address is incorrect / parcel is bounced back due to failed delivery, YeoMama Batik will not be liable for the cost of redelivery.
Customs, Duties and/or Taxes
Customs, duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. We ship all international orders delivery duties unpaid (DDU), which means any fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination and must be paid by the recipient. Unfortunately these fees are beyond our control, and we are unable to cover them for our customers.