Zelia Batik Mini Skirt - Secret Garden
Looking fresh and popping with adventurous prints, this batik mini skirt is your new best friend when sprucing up your basics. This mini pencil skirt comes with a thicker waist band for a snug and slimming fit. Includes a side zip.
As these skirts are made from offcuts, quantities per size are limited. Motif placement varies for different pieces and for different sizes.
Process: Batik Handprint
Material: Dobby (Cotton Mix). Interlined.
Provided measurements below are in inches and of the garment laid flat. For the best fit, we encourage using the measurements of a similar piece in your wardrobe to give you a better indication of size.
Model is 174cm tall, fits UK6
- All products are handmade, as such motif placements and colours may differ slightly in each piece
- 1-2cm difference in our given measurements is not considered as defect
- Slight discrepancy in the product colour due to lighting and display resolution differences is not considered as defect
Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 working days.
You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order has been arranged to be dispatched.
Please note that we do not dispatch on weekends and public holidays.
We offer 2 delivery methods for our online customers:
- Standard courier: FREE (1-3 working days from dispatch day to your doorstep)
- Next working day delivery: S$10.00 (for orders placed before 2pm)
We ship worldwide via FedEx.
In the event that the provided address is incorrect / parcel is bounced back due to failed delivery, YeoMama Batik will not be liable for the cost of redelivery.
In the occasions of international shipments to remote areas, there might additional surcharge of $20 imposed on a case by case basis.
Customs, Duties and/or Taxes
Customs, duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. We ship all international orders delivery duties unpaid (DDU), which means any fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination and must be paid by the recipient. Unfortunately these fees are beyond our control, and we are unable to cover them for our customers.