This Private Policy is effective from 21 December 2018.
YeoMama Batik is a brand of Sundaze & Co Pte Ltd, and is committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is protected. Please read and review this Policy, which will inform you how we collect, use, process and disclose your Personal Data. We may also collect and process your Personal Data under any exceptions to Applicable Laws, which are not set out in this Policy. Your continued use of our Website or any purchase of our products in store will constitute your acknowledgement and understanding, and acceptance of, our Terms and Conditions and this Policy.
What We Collect
During your access and use of the Website, we may collect the following information, including but not limiting to:
- first and last names
- contact information
- mailing and delivery addresses
- payment information and transaction details
- network and device data (including your IP address and device or advertising identifiers)
- your shopping or browsing behaviours, facial image, and any other personally identifiable information which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in the course of any other forms of interaction between you and us.
The information gathered may be used to understand your needs and provide you with better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- For verification and internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional emails about new offers or other information using the email address which you have provided
- To contact you for market research purposes
- To customise the Website according to your interests.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, or opt-out of our rewards program, or to withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file transferred to your device that recognises and identifies your device and allows your device to 'remember' information from our Website for future use.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website experience. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
By default, most browsers and devices accept cookies. If you wish to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer, you can change the settings on your browser. However, some of the features on our Website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Last updated 8 April 2021