Tequila Sunrise Booty
Batik activewear designed for comfort and style with full functionality. Perfect for sports like yoga, gym, running, pilates, and doubles up as a swimwear, beachwear or even polewear!
In a batikful mega mendung print, this pair of booty shorts comes in a sheer mesh panel high waist design with extra lining and ruched back details!
- Perfect for dance and water sports
- 260gsm 27% Spandex 73% Polyester
- Wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
*Activewear is non-exchangeable
Unlike regular commercial fabrics, our handmade batik fabrics contain wax and dye and here are some tips to maintain your batik:
- Please avoid machine wash. Hand washing recommended.
- Do not use chlorine bleach, strong detergents or brighteners
- Avoid heavy wringing and twisting to squeeze out water
- Hang dry in shady area inside out
- Lerak is most ideal for washing batik
Tip: Add a cap of white vinegar into water and wash your batik for not more than 5 minutes. This helps to maintain the colour and reduce bleeding if any. This has generally worked for us, but not always.
It is common for batik to bleed excess dye and there's no hard and fast way to differentiate which batik bleeds and which ones don't.
Dye bleeding onto batik is an irreversible process. While Retayne may be used to help stop commercial fabrics from bleeding, you need to use hot water to activate and agitate the fabric for at least 20 minutes. This might not work for our batik pieces and it is not recommended to submerge and agitate our batik pieces in hot water.
However with the above little tips and tricks, we hope to be able to minimise any potential bleeding and maintain your batik purchase as a treasured possession for years to come.
We accept items bought in our store* in new condition with the original tags attached for store credit or exchange only.
To submit a return, please request for a Returns Form via firstname.lastname@example.org
- All return items should reach us within 14 working days (Singapore orders) or 28 working days (international orders) from the date the order was delivered.
- Postage fees for returns are not covered
- Please use a trackable mode of postage for your item to reach us safely
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered and with original tags intact
We will process the store credit or exchange only upon receiving the returned item(s).
After your return has been received, please allow 3 working days for your return to be processed.
YeoMama Batik reserves the right to reject any returns that does not fulfil our returns policy.
Equivalent to the purchase value of your item will be credited into your YeoMama Batik account
- Non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Valid for 6 months
Any exchange request is subject to stock availability at the point of exchange.
Exchange can also be done over the counter at our studio during operating hours. Please bring along your purchase receipt or order number.
Defective or Incorrect Item
We apologise if we have sent you a defective or incorrect item.
Please email us a photo of the defective area. An exchange will be done if the item(s) sent to you is deemed to be defective / faulty.
- All products are handmade, as such motif placements and colours may differ slightly in each piece
- 1-2cm difference in our given measurements is not considered as defect
- Slight discrepancy in the product colour due to lighting and display resolution differences is not considered as defect
- Sale items are not eligible for returns
- Customised items are not eligible for returns
- Items purchased using store credit are not eligible for further returns
- Items purchased at other retailers eg. a popup store are not eligible for returns at our studio. These items are subject to the retailers' own return and exchange policies.